At the beginning of this week I had a lucrative corporate contract, that wasn't supposed to end through the end of the year. By Friday I was sending good-bye emails. I followed my heart and told the truth?! AM I Crazy?! I thought as the air escaped from my lungs, my chest began to collapse and my mind raced with all of the things I SHOULD HAVE done...Like wait until...wait one more month, one more contract...to follow my Heart.
I am leaving the only world I truly know, the only way I've ever known how to support myself financially, the only thing I've ever truly been confident I was good at...and for WhAT?! To follow my dream, may PASSION!...Which for some reason I can't recall right now...do I dance, sing, act?!
I feel like I am having an identity crisis, because that life, that job, those contracts, is (no was) who I AM.
I woke up this morning with my chest a little less tight and the airways a little more open...thinking. It's Time for You to Learn to Love YOU!...
SO Here it is the Journey of me learning to Love Me and follow My Passion...Maybe you can relate...
SO Here it is the Journey of me learning to Love Me and follow My Passion...Maybe you can relate...
Photo Credit: Autumn Sunset by Tim in Ohio http://tinyurl.com/2anuboy

No comments:
Post a Comment