Monday, November 1, 2010

A Lesson in a Blue Box.

Last week, ironically enough, as I rushed to my (former) client site late to the meeting (that led to the end of the contract and the beginning of this Blog) I rear ended a car.  Turned out to be the nicest man I could've rear ended, a Blessing maybe.  Today we went on a lunch date and he brought, yes Ladies, a little Blue Bag.  How sweet Perfume from Tiffany.

I didn't notice until I got home the title of the perfume, "Pure Tiffany".  How perfect, I thought.  Tiffany has done a great job branding itself we all know the Blue Box with the White Ribbon.  It is very distinct and unmistakably theirs.  Then a fragrance "Pure Tiffany".   The name says it all.

I am making it my signature smell during this Journey.  A simple reminder, every time the wind blows, to be Purely Me.  Distinctly, unmistakably, and undilutedly ME.  Simple Reminders.

No comments:

Post a Comment